Support Our Project
The Graying of AIDS could not have come this far without the generous contributions of many people’s time, experience, in-kind goods and services, and financial support, and there is still much to be done. If you are interested in getting involved, you might want to:
- Use our materials. Screen our videos in your community center. Order our materials for your classroom or workplace training. Use our website as a conversation starter with your friends and family. Draw from the work recommended in “Artists Responding to Aging and to HIV/AIDS” to further diversify your curriculum and training materials, and write us about work that has been particularly meaningful for you.
- Help us make our materials stronger. Do you work with older adults in a health care or social service environment? Help us pilot test our education materials in the coming months. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Raise awareness about our project in your community. Talk about it with your friends and encourage them to check out our project website; “friend” us on Facebook; “follow” us on Twitter. If you think these issues are relevant to your workplace or school, encourage key educators and administrators to learn more about us.
- Share your skills and resources. You are probably really good at something or have some resources you’d like to share with a project you believe in, and chances are we would love to take you up on it! We are always looking for new collaborators and contributors.Do you train current or future health care or social service providers? Is there something you particularly love or find challenging about our materials, or wish we would explore in more depth? Help us pilot test our education materials in the coming months. Let us know about other aging and HIV/AIDS-related topics you’d like us to explore. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how we might be able to work together in the future..
- Financial contributions are always welcome! The Graying of AIDS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The Graying of AIDSmust be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.